𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 #𝗗𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼𝘀! 🎊
You can now trade $DASH on the most popular non-custodial P2P crypto marketplace.
In celebration, for the first three days, buying and selling Dash on LocalCryptos is free! 🥳
— LocalCryptos (@LocalCryptosEN) October 1, 2020
LocalCryptos, a popular P2P marketplace, has added Dash trading on the platform, allowing users to now buy and sell the Dash across over 100 countries, including Africa.
Over the next three days, LocalCryptos users can now buy and sell Dash on the marketplace for free as part of the promotional celebration.
LocalCryptos serves over 100, 000 traders in over 100 countries with over 40 payment methods. Users can post buy and sell bids using filter offers by payment method, currency, location, and popularity.
The five African payment methods available on LocalCryptos include:
- Chipper Cash – A cross-border mobile money transfer app available in Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Nigeria
- Airtel Money – A mobile digital wallet and payments service providing a variety of mobile money services both across Africa and internationally
- MTN Mobile Money – An app and USSD-based mobile money service particularly popular among crypto traders in Ghana, and available in several countries
- EcoCash – A popular mobile phone-based money transfer service in Zimbabwe allowing users to send RTGS to any other user knowing only their phone number
- M-PESA – Kenyans and Africans will continue to trade with M-Pesa, which is already available
As discussed in an earlier post, Dash transactions are near-instant and at zero or almost zero cost. Dash has also seen growing adoption across the African continent and this new addition opens up more options and reasons to adopt and use Dash as an alternative to other popular payment methods like Bitcoin and ETH.
Speaking about this, Michael Foster, CEO, LocalCryptos, said:
“We share key growth goals with Dash, and have been in contact with the Dash Core Group for some time in order to plan this alliance, as we both understand how LocalCryptos can provide liquidity to the real world applications Dash is seeking, and Dash can provide a fast and low cost transaction option.”
LocalCryptos has seen impressive growth in Africa in 2020 with Kenya becoming its largest market on the continent and the 5th largest worldwide.
In March, Kenya was the first African country to make it to our Top 5 🇰🇪
And now, it is the 3𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 on LocalCryptos by weekly trade count! 🎉🎉🎉
— LocalCryptos (@LocalCryptosEN) August 5, 2020
Below is a list of the top 7 LocalCryptos largest African markets in volumes traded in 2020 so far:
- South Africa
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!